Everyone is aware of what an insurance coverage company web site is, however extra granular insurance coverage company internet advertising phrases similar to microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages could also be considerably of a thriller to many brokers and brokers. What’s the distinction between these, and why are they an necessary facet of your insurance coverage company advertising?
Let’s start with a short definition of every:
- Microsite: A microsite, which is also called a touchdown web page, minisite or weblet, is an Internet internet design time period normally referring to a person internet web page. Examples of this is likely to be an internet web page devoted to Auto Insurance, Home Owners Insurance, Condo Insurance or Errors & Omissions.
- Minisite: A minisite is a small and targeted web site devoted to a selected subject. Most minisites include just some pages, although pragmatically they’ll have as few as one webpage or as many as 20. They are usually a subset of a bigger web site. For instance, the XYZ Insurance Agency web site might need 30 pages of content material, and have two minsites, certainly one of these devoted to Transportation Company Insurance (Trucking Insurance Leads), the opposite devoted to Benefits and Compliance (Group Benefits Leads).
- Landing Page: A touchdown web page is a single internet web page that’s rendered when a person clicks on a search end result, on-line commercial, social media hyperlink, and many others. The touchdown web page is usually lead or gross sales oriented, displaying content material straight associated to the commercial, search end result or social media hyperlink. An instance of a touchdown web page is likely to be Florida Yacht Insurance or Professional Liability Insurance for Engineers.
- Squeeze Page: Squeeze pages are touchdown pages created and designed to seize leads, to extend subscriptions (to newsletters for instance), or registration for an occasion (webinars/seminars), and many others. Examples of a Squeeze Page embody: Territory Exclusive Insurance Lead Generation Webinar, or PPACA Compliance Newsletter Subscription.
- Weblet: Weblets, a time period credited to NASA origin, is much like a minisite or microsite, although there are a number of key variations. It is usually maintained by a single particular person. It usually offers content material which will be downloaded. Weblets are sometimes created to help non-technical individuals to assist publish skilled wanting internet content material with out having to know something about programming.
All of those phrases are relevant to insurance coverage company web sites and insurance coverage company internet advertising. They are particular instruments purposed to drive site visitors, generate inbound leads, and enhance subscription and/or occasion attendance. They are additionally used to convey material experience and credibility. If you’re an agent or dealer in search of to increase attain and drive extra certified inbound leads, microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages ought to grow to be a part of your vocabulary.